Thursday, December 9, 2010

Went to a friend's party a while ago. Seeing as she is younger than me by five years, all her friends were too.

This sweet little girl looked good to photograph but I didn't have the guts to ask. I just got my dslr and ...okay, I know. So I just snapped from afar. My zoom wasn't powerful enough though.

There was a magician there, and he put on a small show and had some games -which I didn't participate in. It would be weird, me being the tallest one. And besides, I didn't know anyone there -except for the friend which invited me.

To be honest, I've never really like magicians. There was one book that I read when I was younger which said that magicians were the lowest in rank of all the magical humans. And I kind of agree -no offence to anyone offended. Their 'magic' are tricks, and besides, when you know real magic like me, there's no need to resort to those. Real magic exists here. I have always believed in that and now I've found it.

However, I like the looks on the childrens' faces when it was their turn to go out and take a shot at the game that they were playing.

I especially love this one. Priceless.


Then they twisted balloons. Those long type you see the clowns having. It was pretty cool -I tried too.


And this is mine. 
It has since been deflated already. But as long as I've got pictures of the things, it's usually okay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment