Wednesday, December 15, 2010

sticks and stones

Now that I'm officially free, I don't really know what to do except to read and pack and snap photos and read more and pack more coz the place's still untidy and read even more coz I love reading. And now I'm rambling.

I finished reading the Hunger Games trilogy yesterday, and realised that I haven't been feeling for a long long time. I was mostly numb and just trying to get past the days. And reading this was a very good experience. Most were pain, but I suddenly preferred that to feeling nothing at all.

But I still miss Gale. Though I understand. I really do. And I have nothing against Peeta, but really.
I can't believe so many died

So after dinner one night, I went shooting. For photos. And here there are, enjoy. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment