Monday, April 25, 2011

Every girl wants to be the person that changes that one guy.
--The Hills
But you see, this is where they are all going wrong. I don’t think that anyone likes to be changed. If you really wanted to be with that one person, you should be loving them for who they are. If they change, accept it. But you should not be with the person if you are trying to change them.
I know, change will be inevitable. It is impossible for two people to meet and not create a third new thing, something that had once never existed.  But if that happens naturally, it's okay. Just like it is okay if any of you adjust yourself to fit with that person -we always have to do that. But there is still no reason to completely change yourself for one person. The main reason being that you still need to know yourself, because in the worst scenario where the other leaves, you will at least still know who you are.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, and very truthful thought.

    I would love to call my daughter Violet one day, if I have a daughter . . .
    Very pretty name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)

    LOL!! Violet is actually my pen name. I love it though. :)

    ReplyDelete