Monday, January 3, 2011

things from far away

My totally amazing pen-pal sent me some letter seals last week! Parcel after parcel; I feel so lucky to have a friend like her. But it's not just because of the stuff -and the sort of fact that she knows what to buy for me better than I do for her- it's all the other little awesome things. The time that we shared, and that meant writing over 10 pages (sometimes 20 over) of our letters; the support and inspiration we give each other; and all the fun that we had and will have.




Happy New Year Madeline! May you have an awesome year ahead, one that is as wonderful as you need and deserve. I am sorry for all the presents that don't quite meet our 'awesome standard', and I will try harder in the future, especially when I earn my own money.

  And finally, may we have more wonderfully amazing letters in the future!
^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment