Friday, July 9, 2010

Rawr Rawr Ooh La Laa

(she's a left-hander!)

I wonder if people have realised how awesome Lady Gaga actually is. 

She is not just that 'crazy' celebrity with an eccentric fashion sense, she -unlike many people- actually goes in deep. She's not just a persona, she's an idol.

I believe that she is more than just looks, and it hurt me to see that she said that she was quite insecure about her looks last time. I hope that she will be strong, I am actually hoping that for all those real people that I care for -and with real, I mean those people with substance, with something in them, and are not all just surface. - will be as strong as they can. As Helen Keller said, something which I've got stuck in my head, 

" Lift your head up high. 
Look the world in its eye. "

This quote blinks out before me, especially when I see someone walking with a slouch, their head bent low. It's sad, you know. I hope that these people will realise that life is so much more than that, so much more interesting than you can afford to keep your eyes to the ground.

Don't!

And after all that I've said, here are some sayings by Lady Gaga. 
" A girl's got to use what she's given and I'm not going to make a guy drool the way a Britney video does. So I take it to extremes. I don't say I dress sexily on stage - what I do is so extreme. It's meant to make guys think: "I don't know if this is sexy or just weird."

Now, I'm just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time.
 
 You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.
 
" I lie in bed and try to pray and breathe. I have a very overactive mind. I’m the sort of person who’d never take medication to calm myself. It’s maddening. But I love what comes out. "
I can relate to this a lot.

I want women -- and men -- to feel empowered by a deeper and more psychotic part of themselves. The part they're always trying desperately to hide. I want that to become something that they cherish.

All that ever holds somebody back, I think, is fear. For a minute I had fear. Then I went into the dressing room and shot my fear in the face.

Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it.

Love is about danger, always. Love jumps off cliffs, love is irrational. It keeps you alive and it destroys you. The search for love provides nourishment for your artistic soul. I'm afraid that as soon as you really find love, there won't be anything left to write songs about.

I used to walk down the street like I was a fucking star... I want people to walk around delusional about how great they can be - and then to fight so hard for it every day that the lie becomes the truth.
Do exactly that, and you shall succeed.

This is the Manifesto of Little Monster. There is something heroic about the way my fans operate their cameras. So precisely, so intricately and so proudly. Like Kings writing the history of their people, is their prolific nature that both creates and procures what will later be percieved as the kingdom. So the real truth about Lady Gaga fans, my little monsters, lies in this sentiment: They are the Kings. They are the Queens. They write the hisory of the kingdom and I am something of a devoted Jester. It is in the theory of perception that we have established our bond, or the lie I should say, for which we kill. We are nothing without our image. Without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of who we percieve ourselves to be or rather to become, in the future. When you are lonely, I will be lonely too. And this is the fame.


If you don't look up to her by now, I guess that you're one that never will.


And I never guessed that I would be a little monster
Sure, I found her pretty cool in the beginning, what with her confidence and bravery in the way she strutted in her stilettos. But now, maybe it's because that I'm more sensitive towards words (words bring out real feelings, you know. Like you can really get to know someone through words, especially when you have never physically met them, like a character in a book. That is also why I will never understand how people can use words to lie. There is this someone who makes a living out of writing -I won't specify what- but for political or 'safety' reasons, he has to sort of lie through his words. And those aren't even what he really feel. I know this because of what he says. And this, is just plain sad. If you can't live by truth, you will cease to even exist, because there is no true being. And that's why.) , I know that she's amazing.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment