Friday, July 9, 2010

Moi

I've done this before, but it has been a looooong time, and even most of the songs in my iTunes have changed by now, so here goes.


All you gotta do is put your itunes on shuffle and answer each question with the first line of the song. Got it?
Okay, let’s begin:)

1. Your first words were?
I'm only up when you're not down
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground
[I'm only me when I'm with you -Taylor Swift]



2. When you fell down from your bike, what did you say?
It's so hard to say that I'm sorry
I'll make everything alright
All these things that I've done
Now what have I become, and where'd I go wrong?
[Best Of Me -Sum 41]

3. What does your friends think of you?
baby i never seen someone with your body
you make me want get this party started
[What You Waitin' For -Mizz Nina ft Colby O' Donis]
(LOL!! Just kidding.)







4. What do you think about your friends?
I'll never be the same
If we ever meet again
[If We Ever Meet Again -Timbaland ft Katy Perry]
(True.)




5. What was the first thing you said to your crush?
If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong
I know better
Cause you said forever
And ever
Who knew
[Who Knew -P!nk]



6. What was the first thing your crush said to you?
You seem like the type
To love em and leave em
And disappear right after the song.
[Eenie Meenie -Justin Bieber ft Sean Kingston]
7. How did you respond?
You could have left me on a firday
Would have loved to had least had the weekend
To go under and
To stay under
To get better
To stay better

But you had to pick a monday
Now i gotta go to work
And get through 5 days
[Naked -Leona Lewis]
8. What did you say when your best friend and you were having a fight?
Wherever it is, I'll fly
Whatever it takes, I'll try
So don't pay no mind
To what other people say
Whenever it is in my life
Know that I will be on time
'Cause you know why
There's no standing in our way
[Whatever It Takes -Leona Lewis]
9. What is the line that describes what you’re feeling?
Teenage dreams in a teenage circus
Running around like a clown on purpose
Who gives a damn about the family you come from?
No giving up when you’re young and you want some
[We Are Golden -Mika]
(LOL!! True!)
10. What is your message to the world?
So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life
[Wait For You -Eliot Yamin]


11. What was the first thing you said in your wedding vows?
I wake up in the morning, stumble on my life
Can't get no love without sacrifice
If anything should happen, I
guess I wish you well
A little bit of heaven, but
a little bit of hell
[Happy Ending -Mika]
12. What did your husband/wife say on their wedding vows?
She calls me baby
then she won't call me
says she adores me
and then ignores me
(Jenny, what's the problem?)
[Jenny -The Click Five]
(My name's not Jenny!!!!!!!!!!)
13. What are the first lyrics you will dance to on your wedding?
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.

Well I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
[Home -Daughtry]
14. When you’re scared, what do you usually say?
Well expect me to be
Calling you to see
If you're OK when I'm not around
[Calling You -Blue October]
15. When you cry, what do you usually say?
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone
I'll give it to someone special
[Last Christmas -Taylor Swift]


16. When you’re angry, what do you usually say?
So I don't want to be
One of the boys
One of your guys
[One Of The Boys -Katy Perry]
17. You cry over what words?
Looking at the hands of the time we've been given here
This is all we got and we gotta start thinkin' it
Every second counts on a clock that's tickin'
Gotta live like we're dying
We only got 86 400 seconds in a day
To turn it all around or to throw it all away
We gotta tell 'em that we love 'em while we got the chance to say,
Gotta live like we're dying
[Live Like We're Dying -Kris Allen]
(Um...not really. I feel inspired instead)
18. What did you say when you told your/or your partner friends that you were pregnant
But tonight we feel like stars
We'll play our air guitars
Cause we're eighteen
It's a perfect night
To sing our prom theme 
[Prom Theme -Utopia Parkway]
(Uh...)
19. What did they say?
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we can be
Where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it really just another crush
[Crush -David Archuleta]
(What?????)
20. What’s your biggest secret?
I want your drama
The touch of your hand
I want you leather studded kiss in the scene
And I want your love
Love-love-love
[Bad Romance -Lady Gaga]
(WHoa!)

21. When you breakup with someone what do you say?
I cant wait for the day to end
So I can finally see your face again
We'll find a way if this wish comes true tonight
[Love Letter -Leona Lewis]
22. Your first thought when you wake up?
I think I need some time by myself
Without anybody else
I just need to unwind
In my time machine
I need to go far away
A few years back would be ok
I just need to unwind
In my time machine
[Time Machine -The Click Five]
23. What are the last words you will say?
This is real, this is me
Im exactly where im supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me
Now i've found, who i am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who i wanna be
This is me
[This is Me -Demi Lovato] 



^ ^
xox 

ps. I do not own any of the photos above.  

No comments:

Post a Comment