Wednesday, April 24, 2013

visiting small town and antique shops


I don't think I've blogged any of the photos from my trip to California last year yet, but I edited some from one of the days a while ago and liked how they came out, so I'm sharing them here with you. 

These are from a day that we drove through magnificent Californian scenery and visited a few small towns like we love to do (we meaning my family). Small towns are so much more peaceful and pleasant to walk through than big bustling cities. We also now know that most of the time, there is usually an antique shop or two which my parents would immediately head for to see if there are any candle stands worth acquiring.

money bills attached to the ceiling of a bar

just hangin' with my buddy the fire hydrant


Write soon! 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment