Tuesday, April 30, 2013

scenes from Dublin.


A few weeks ago, my love had to go to Dublin as he was involved in the planning of an event there. Using it as a reason to travel, I went along with him. 
We woke up at four in the morning in order to catch the six O' clock bus. Having done so meant that we spent most of the journey sleeping, yet I couldn't resist when I saw the sun materialising and snapped away from over my love's shoulders. So here are the photos; both along the way and in that little city itself. Nothing particularly interesting happened, but on the way back to Belfast, we giggled over inside jokes with my head on his shoulder amidst the graduating darkness of inside of the bus. Another friend complained about that to us later, but we didn't care, knowing that we are very very happy together.


1 comment:

  1. Now you've made me want to go back to Ireland and visit Dublin. These photos are GORGEOUS. Ahh, I really hope I can go back some day and see everything I've missed!

    ReplyDelete