Tuesday, October 30, 2012

holding on hope.


A small series of self portraits I went out to shoot spontaneously one time when the sun was lovely and I had no models to work with. I was walking back from classes, thinking what a pity that the light was gorgeous but I had no one to shoot. When I got back to my place, I decided that I didn't care if people saw, I was going out with my camera and tripod to shoot. It was good that there weren't many people walking past then, and when there were, I bend over my camera, pretending to fiddle with settings.

Anyway, the balloon in this shoot is meant to represent hope; and it's all the girl I'm acting out has to hold on to. 
(I also really can't write at the moment, it all churns in strange sounds in my mind, so I'll allow this to past and write more soon.)

x

1 comment: