Monday, February 20, 2012

peace.

  I know I haven't been blogging much lately. I've just been experiencing a lot of inner change, where I've truly decided to hold the reins of my life in my own hands again and make sure that I know I'm in-charged of my life and how I influence my own thoughts, feelings and vibration.

"...all the best secrets are hidden in plain view."
–'The Lost Symbol' by Dan Brown

I've also truly discovered how true wisdom cannot really be shared. Or well, perhaps you can, only it is up to others to understand it. It's always there, only most don't always see. Wisdom cannot be taught, it can only be discovered. Which put me off so many times I thought I wanted to write here, when I realised that it might not be of much used (yet). Instead, I filled up half my journal in just a span of one month, which pleased me.

I guess that I've been up and I've been down. And more words tend to pour forth when I'm down, which I do not post here for I would so much prefer to spread prettier thoughts -it's like a responsibility I have for my blog (and the world, actually); and I make sure that the life span of negative thoughts short ones. Then there were the times where I wasn't exactly happy, but I wasn't sad either. Those were the periods of peace. Calm and comforting. There probably isn't much pushing force in those, but it's nice to have them.

For today, I've been feeling a little strange. I don't think I've ever felt this before (it feels something like the 'sort of' poem I came up with in the post before this). There were times when I felt like there was pent up frustration in me, and what I'd wanted to do was to go running; allow them to unravel out of me in a trail behind, I'd imagine; run them all away. This one was much stronger. One which brings to the verge of destruction. (The caffeine worked a little too well, perhaps. Which made it worse for it trapped me in the middle space; and sights, sounds and imagination overwhelmed me.)
(Feelings aid in the creations of artists. I know, so I try to make the most use of them when they do come.)

Then I stumbled upon the quote below, and that brought me the most peace I've had today.


“This is my wish for you: 
Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, love to complete your life.” 
– author unknown


Sweet dreams, love. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment