Monday, December 12, 2011

So many things to feel good about

Was just listing down the things I have to be grateful for mentally, and realised that I could just take a few minutes to turn it into a blogpost. It's something I try to do daily, or at least tell myself to think of the best thing that happened each day before I go to sleep, for like it's said, 'Everyday may not be good, but there always is something good in each day.' And it doesn't even matter how small it is.

So stay grateful, and all good things will be yours. :)

Now, here's my list for today:

1. Frozen fingers from shooting. And although this may sound absurd, at least I got to carry an amazing  visual recorder. And that's a kind of love.

2. Sometimes I'm soaring above it, seeing everything from a bird's eye point-of-view; other times I'm submerge in it. But it doesn't matter, for as long as it surrounds me -art, literature, moving pictures, still frames, words. All love.
And every time I'm afraid that the feeling's gone, I fall in love with it again. And there's nothing ever more beautiful than that.


3. Mint chocolates, postal service and S. ;)

  UNCLE KRACKER - SMILE by paradise_pond

Sending thanks and hugs to the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment