Monday, December 12, 2011

always.

  It seems like the more I read, the deeper I go into it. And maybe it's just that delicious feeling of the way the words curl naturally around the tongue in my mind; and then again, maybe it's not just that. Because I gain understandings greater than before, where sometimes they challenge views I once had, but other times they further confirm what I already knew, only it is someone else who tells it to me this time.
And I hope that maybe someday I could be good enough to touch other minds with all those understandings I've gained.

Reading: my first truest, deepest love. There are times when I'm afraid we're riding over rocky roads, and times when I look around and it isn't there. But I always fall in love with it again, and we're usually in the library when that happens (though not always), and that, I feel, is the most beautiful thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment