Wednesday, November 9, 2011

lets not wear masks and paint our faces instead.













These aren't really the best photos I have taken; some are overexposed, some out-of-focused, some with too harsh lighting the list goes on -well, ok, mainly coz I didn't really try. But it was a little something we did at PhotoSoc (short for Photographic Society) for halloween, which was one of our best meetings ever.

Our president, Shannen, was absolutely amazing at face-painting! She did stunning jobs with those that offered their faces. I wanted to have mine done as well, except that I didn't want to have it painted just to go home twenty minutes later to have it washed off.

But it was pretty fun. Oh, and I fell in love with the Canon 5D Mark II. That. Amazing. and. Gorgeous. Beauty.
That baby was heavy though. My friend suggested that I had to go and work out in the gym, doing some weight lifting before I get myself one of my own.

I love this. 
:)

2 comments:

  1. It's so great to see that u r enjoying PhotoSoc activities...
    So far I've never had a great Photography friend like you.. We made a good pair.
    Guck Luck dear friend,, Hope to see u here, May be in Hollywood one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sachi!!!!
    You are a great photography friend too! And lol! Yeah, we did make a good pair. hahaha :D

    All the best to you too! And hahaha, may we do meet in Hollywood one day! :D

    ReplyDelete