Saturday, July 20, 2013

charm bracelets


I've been bored and I've been busy, and I'm pretty sure I prefer busy. The momentum of purpose is so much better than the restlessness of waiting around, waiting for time to pass so that one can arrive in a better one, which essentially is silly because all of this time is a part of our lives too.

But anyway, I've been meeting up and spending time with old friends lately. Sleepovers, choosing charms for a friendship bracelet, visiting our primary school, laughing over silly arguments over supper, then coming home only to have to wake up before eight in the morning to meet-up with another group. Yesterday I got a day's break in which I spent sleepy-eyed on the floor, trying to read but eventually trading in the words for an afternoon nap. 

Here are a few photos I took.


Preparing a very late lunch which was only ready at four in the afternoon.



Having Indian supper with primary school friends.


x

1 comment: