Monday, February 21, 2011

spotting children


I'm starting to think that I have a thing for photographing children. I see these little kids while I'm outside and just have the strange urge to call Ever and snap. I think it's probably because of how natural young children are. Anyone older have usually more awkwardness, they are more conscious of how the photograph will turn out and maybe sometimes, nervous about having someone point a black metal box at them. 

These children hardly even know that they are being photographed. And that's what I like.

(I do, however, see if their parents seem to mind their kids being photographed. I wouldn't do it if their parents were strongly against it, as this is just something I enjoy doing and it is never in my intention to harm anyone else.)












:)

No comments:

Post a Comment