Saturday, October 22, 2011

think like a wise man but communicate in the language of people



I remember having listen to Enrique Iglesias's Hero before. It was good the first few times, but it wasn't one of those songs which I could listen to over and over again and not get bored -which honestly, there aren't many. I've only found two so far.

It wasn't really until a class. I reached there earlier than usual, and was surprised to find that my teacher actually played music before everyone arrived. I remember my head bent over the paper I had in front of me and the tantalising sweetness of the song wrapped itself gently around my ears, letting themselves in at their best known pace. It was one of the most wonderful things I'd had heard for a long time.

It took me a while to figure it out, but I then realised that this song wasn't really one to be played softly. It needed to be loud; not hard metal loud, but louder than your ordinary speaking voice.
But maybe or maybe not. Somehow, I haven't been able to savour it quite as well as I did that very time; although you could always try. ;)




"True love cannot be defined by any means. It's a cluster of adjectives; it's crazy, passionate, complicated, painful - but most importantly, true love is real. It's that feeling of being inexplicably drawn to another person. Love isn't about finding someone who you can escape reality with. It's about finding someone who makes reality worthwhile."

"I like not only to be loved, but also to be told that I am loved. I am not sure that you are of the same mind. But the realm of silence is large enough beyond the grave. This is the world of light and speech, and I shall take leave to tell you that you are very dear." 

For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with smeone you can't get out of your head, so that when your lips finally do touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can't cheat your first kiss. Trust me, you don't want to. Because when you find that right person for a first kiss, it's everything.
— Greys Anatomy


Worrying is stupid. It's like walking around with an umbrella waiting for the rain. 

( Wiz Khalifa )



No comments:

Post a Comment