Thursday, May 6, 2010

words

run like veins through my body.


I wonder if one day my body might just melt and all that's left is a black puddle of ink on the floor.


Wishful thinking.
I wish that that is how I can die. Coz I don't really want to live till I'm old and wrinkled and slow and all I can feel is mostly pain from joints and stuff -well, at least that's what I think now. Sure, I'll be wise -this, I know- and all, but wouldn't it be better if you could play your part on earth and leave only your best behind, and I seriously don't mind dying young.  The minor problem here is how I would die.

Well, I guess that I don't have to worry much about that yet.


Oh, and if 2012 comes, I seriously don't mind. I think that everyone needs a new start, the earth needs a new start now that so many things are so messed up. And by the way, people, your '2012' is happening already. It has started, and you didn't even notice. Open the newspaper and you see these earthquakes of never-before imagined magnitudes and natural disasters of all sorts -droughts, floods, hurricanes......
Yeah, you didn't notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment